Youtube Lesson Plan (Articulations)
Below is my lesson plan integrated with youtube. It is a full and comprehensive lesson plan, so I will sum up its multimedia tie ins here:
- 3 Youtube videos are used
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmMAlLfwirY (Camille Saint-Saens 'The Swan')
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjNhJ7l7Mk (Saint-Saens 'The Kangaroo')
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nVDoCnsNk ((Saint-Saens 'The Elephant')
- Each video is used to accompany a dalcroze style movement activity in which the children interpret the music with their bodies, reflecting the animal (visual aid) and the articulation it represents.